Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brownies

I saw this recipe (if you can even call it a recipe) on a blog and HAD to try it. I can't even remember which blog it was.

Start by making regular brownie mix as directed on the package




Then you'll need 3 large candy bars. On the blog I saw this on, she said she used all Symphony bars. But they weren't on sale and the others were so I thought I'd mix things up


pour half of the brownie batter in a 9x13 pan and top with the candy bars





Pour the remaining batter over the top of the candy bars and bake as directed on package ( I cooked mine the longest time listed and they turned out perfect)


Enjoy! I have to say that the coconut ones were my favorite followed by the Symphony and no one thought the Butterfingers were that great. I will make these again for sure!


(horrible picture, I know. I don't have the patience to let them cool completely)






3 comments:

  1. YUM! Thanks for sharing. I am definitely going to try this with the coconut candy bar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Socks! I think I'm trying those today. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I've made them twice and will probably make them again this weekend. I found peanut butter bars at the dollar store and they were divine. I'm probably going to gain 30 lbs. because brownies are already my weakness and now they're twice as yummy. Curse you.

    ReplyDelete